- Tax return filing and tax planning for individuals
- Bookkeeping and financial statements for small businesses
- 1 Day Tax Preparation Service ( Same Day)
- Open Year Round ( With 19+ years in the tax business)
- 1040 EZ- $75.00
- 1040A- $85.00
- 1040- $125.00
- 1040 With Schedule C, CEZ or 2106- $235.00
- Bank Products- $145.00
Complete bookkeeping services for small businesses
Monthly, quarterly and year end Balance Sheet and Operating Statements are prepared accurately and timely for a broad range of small business clients.
Total payroll services for small business clients we work with Adp®.
Full service Financial Planning for future goals.
2. Date of Birth
3. Social Security Card
4. Last Year's Tax Return
5. Valid Driver's License
2. Interest (l099-INT)
3. Dividend Slips (1099-DIV)
4. Stock Sales (1099-B or Broker Statement)
5. Self-Employment Income
6. Sale of a Personal Residence
7. Rental Income
8. Sale of any Business Assets
9. Gambling or Lottery Winnings
10. State Income Tax Refund
11. Pension Income (1099-R)
12. Estimated Taxes Paid
13. Social Security or Railroad Retirement
14. IRA or 401(k) Distribution
15. Unemployment Compensation
2. Real Estate or Personal Property Taxes
3. Mortgage Interest
4. Charitable Contributions
5. Employee Business Expenses
6. Gambling Losses
7. Moving Expenses
8. Traditional IRA Contributions
9. Higher Education Expenses
Electronic Filing Service - It is SO easy, no wonder over 150 million people use it!
Zamora Tax & Immigration is an authorized IRS E-file provider. We provide both Federal and State Income Tax Electronic Filing of your income tax returns. Our tax professionals at Zamora Tax & Immigration pride ourselves on keeping up with the latest tax law changes. We can prepare your taxes and then submit them electronically for the fastest refund possible. Tax returns that are filed electronically receive refunds much faster than the traditional paper filing method.
I.R.S. E-file Benefits:
You will receive an electronic confirmation that the IRS has received and processed your tax return. When you file your taxes electronically, you may receive your tax refund within 7 - 10 days.
We can E-file your Zamora Tax & Immigration prepared tax returns, you will receive an electronic confirmation when you use E-file.
EXPERIENCE: We have been preparing tax returns, simple and complex, for over 19 years.
COMPETENCE: We are well aware of the tax laws and the latest changes. As the laws change, we pursue interpretations which will be most advantageous for our clients.
ELECTRONIC FILING: Federal & State Electronic Filing are available to insure a speedy refund. Electronic Filing also insures Proof of Acceptance by the IRS within 48 hours.
LATEST TECHNOLOGY: Our offices use state-of-the-art computers and the highest quality software to process returns. This ensures a final product that is accurate and clearly presented.
PERSONAL ATTENTION: Each of our clients is personally interviewed by one of our partners. We review your situation and consider all deductions, credits and allowances available to you. We will take the time to address your questions and concerns.
YEAR-ROUND SERVICE: We are available throughout the year to assist with any concerns you may have.
Do you need tax help?
Zamora Tax & Immigration has a proven track record for helping people reach the best possible outcome to the frightening prospect of dealing with serious IRS problems. We can effectively protect your rights and provide excellent IRS Representation to solve IRS problems. If your situation is of an extreme nature, we can refer a tax attorney. Don't put it off any longer. Call us today 909-865-3777.
Possible Legal Deductions
We want to make sure you take advantage of all the deductions and credits you qualify for. Review your expenses for the year and sort them using the categories below:
- Deductibles paid out-of-pocket
- Doctor, hospital and emergency room visits
- Prescription drugs
- Medical and dental insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Lab and X-ray
- Visiting nurses / in-home care
- Dental expenses
- Glasses and contact lenses, and supplies
- Hearing aids and batteries
- Orthopedic shoes
- Therapy treatments
- Canes / crutches / braces
- Medical miles driven (number of miles)
Employee Business Expenses
- Uniform cleaning
- Work tools
- Union dues
- Safety shoes and gloves
- Job-related educational seminars
- Office-in-home expenses (insurance, utilities, telephone, Internet access)
- Travel expenses while away from home overnight
- Auto mileage
- Meals and entertainment
- Job-seeking expenses
- Employment agency fees
- Job-related publications
- Work-related supplies
Child Care Expenses
To claim this credit we need to know the name, address, social security number / employer identification number of the care provider, and the amount paid. If multiple providers are used we need to know this information for each of the providers.
- Church / synagogue / mosque
- College (not tuition, see educational expenses below)
- Furniture or clothing given to charity
- Volunteer work expenses: church, scouts, school, auto miles driven
Real estate taxes / Property taxes
If your mortgage bank pays your taxes from an escrow account, your mortgage interest statement from your bank will likely show real estate taxes paid.
- Home mortgage interest
- Second mortgage / home equity loan
- Mortgage interest will be shown on a statement from your bank.
- Points paid at closing
- Investment interest paid (margin interest)
- Tax return preparation
- Safe deposit box rental
- Investment expenses (newsletters, research expenses)
- Gambling expenses (deductible only to the extent of gambling winnings)
- Student loan interest
Choosing a Tax Return Preparer
Most tax return preparers are professional, honest and provide excellent service to their clients. But if you pay someone to prepare your tax return, choose that preparer wisely, advises the IRS. Taxpayers are legally responsible for what’s on their returns—even if prepared by someone else.
Here are a few points to keep in mind when someone else prepares your tax return:
- A paid preparer is required by law to sign the return, fill in the preparer areas on the form and give you a copy of the return. WE SIGN EACH AND EVERY TAX RETURN THAT WE PREPARE, NOT LIKE OTHER OFFICES BECAUSE THEY SIMPLY DO NOT HAVE THE LICENSE TO DO IT.
- Before signing, review the complete return to ensure the tax information and your name, address and social security number(s) are correct and that you understand the entries and are comfortable with the accuracy of the return.
-A Third Party Designee Check Box on Form 1040 allows you to designate a representative to speak to the IRS concerning how your return was prepared or about payment and refund issues and mathematical errors.
If you choose to use a paid tax preparer, it is important that you find a qualified tax professional. Unqualified tax preparers may overlook legitimate deductions or credits which could result in you paying more tax than you should. They may also make costly mistakes that could end with you owing additional tax, along with penalties and interest.
Following are some suggestions to consider when hiring a tax professional:
- Avoid preparers who claim they can obtain larger refunds than other preparers, or who guarantee results or base fees on a percentage of the amount of the refund. WE CAN GET YOU THE MAXIMUM REFUND LEGALLY, WE HAVE MORE THAN 19 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.
- Choose a preparer you will be able to contact after the return is filed and one that will be responsive to your needs. Ask questions and get references from clients who have used the tax professional before. Were they satisfied with the service received? WE ARE OPEN ALL YEAR AROUND.
- Check to see if the preparer has any questionable history with the Better Business Bureau, the state’s board of accountancy for CPAs, the California Tax Education Council (CTEC).
Unfortunately, unscrupulous tax return preparers do exist and can cause considerable financial and legal problems for their clients. Examples of improper actions by unscrupulous preparers include the preparation and filing of false income tax returns that claim inflated personal or business expenses, false deductions, unallowable credits or excessive exemptions.
You can check IRS.gov for information regarding tax schemes and scams — including abusive tax shelters. Tax evasion is both risky and a crime punishable by up to five years imprisonment and a $250,000 fine. Remember — no matter who prepares your tax return, you are legally responsible for the information on it. Report suspected tax fraud and abusive return preparers to the nearest IRS office, either by telephone at toll-free 1-800-829-0433 or in writing to the local IRS office.
You can check our credentials through the California Tax Education Council (CTEC).
Telephone: 877-850-2832 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our LICENSE NUMBER is A029572.
Thousands of happy customers trust us.
Citizenship (Forms and materials to study)
Adjustment of status
T.P.S. (Temporary Protected Status)
B-1/B-2 Visa Extension
Green card renewal
Affidavit of Support
DACA (Deferred Action for Chilhood Arrivals)
Our experienced, licensed immigration consultant will give your immigration case the personal attention it deserves.
Immigration Consultant Bond CA805073, aproved by the State of California
Bond Number: CA805073
Principal's Name: Zamora, Edgar Oliver
Company: Zamora Tax & Immigration
Business Address: 248 E Monterey Ave, Pomona, CA 91767
Date Filed: 08/18/2017
Term: 08/18/2017 to 08/17/2019
Bond Company: Aspen American Insurance Company
Bond Company Address: 6700 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266
Things You Should Know About Notary Publics:
A California Notary Public is specially trained to identify and legally vouch for the identities of signators. They protect consumers and business people from fraud and are sworn to honesty. Use a notary public any time you want to validate your signature for a remote business transaction.
Many government offices require a notarized signature to process important documents. We can help you to make sure your signature is notarized properly.
Expires on July 02, 2021
Welcome from Oliver Zamora, Wedding Minister.
2. You must possess a valid driver's license or state-issued ID card, passport, or military ID -- with picture and signature. A birth certificate alone is not valid identification. These IDs must be valid and NOT expired.
3. You must get married within the next 90 days. If you don't get married in that time period, the license will expire and you must purchase another license.
4. There is NO blood test or waiting period.
7. If either of you has been widowed in the last (2) years, bring along a copy of the death certificate.
8. Minors 17 years old and younger must contact the County Recorder's office for the rules of issuance of a license to a minor. We cannot issue a license.